With an overall budget of EUR 1.335.000, the second open call will support around 29 projects aiming at testing sustainable solutions for a green, digital, and just and resilient recovery of the sector.
Proposals submitted by public or private organisations with a legal personality, established in one of the 27 EU Member States or non-EU participating countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme, can apply to three possible grant strands:
- micro – EUR 15.000
- small – EUR 30.000
- medium – EUR 55.000
Projects will be funded by MusicAIRE to a fix of 90% of their costs within the above limits. Several activities can be supported under this call, including (not exclusively):
- capacity building actions (education, training, mentoring, events)
- advocacy-related activities
- testing and scaling-up innovative models and/or tools
- awareness-raising actions
- collection of best practices, certifications, assessments, studies, or benchmarks
- building strategies or policies for the organisation/business
- other activities contributing to the recovery of the music ecosystem in the areas of the MusicAIRE initiative.
MusicAIRE is an innovative, simplified, and flexible scheme designed to assist the recovery of the music ecosystem. More information on its second call for proposals can be accessed following this link
The deadline for submissions is 26 OCTOBER 2022 (13:00 CET)!