The MusicAIRE (An Innovative Recovery for Europe) project consortium is seeking to select a balanced and diverse group of experts.
To be part of the evaluators’ pool, candidates must have, cumulatively:
- A solid knowledge of one or more fields of the music ecosystem;
- High level of expertise in one or more of the thematic areas of the call – green, digital and just and resilient recovery (at least 4 years of experience in the domain(s) of expertise covered by the specific assignment);
- Good level of English (minimum B2 level);
- Ability to use IT tools required for the evaluation procedure;
- Availability on the expected timeframe for short-term assignments.
Prior experience in the evaluation of funded projects, at national or European level and previous experience in Project Management and/or Implementation will be considered an asset.
These tasks include, among others, the individual assessment of each application, through the attribution of quotations and respective reasoning, and evaluation consolidation operations when necessary. A framework for assessment will be provided based on the award criteria of the MusicAIRE call for proposals (relevance; quality; impact and sustainability).
The deadline for submissions is 28 March 2022 (13:00 CET)!
You can submit your application here.